The recruitment to the MIT Enterprise Forum CEE Autumn 2021 edition is live! Open call for all startups located in Central and Eastern Europe operating in the areas of Health, New Energy, Industry 4.0, Fintech & Insurtech, Sustainability, Martech, Smart Cities or Retail and Autonomous Store.
Key facts about MIT EF CEE Autumn 2021:
- €22,000 from CVC Capital Partners for the startup with the biggest social impact
- Invitation to a week-long online bootcamp in Boston for the top 3 startups
- Pilot or commercial implementations in partner companies (Adamed, Coca-Cola HBC, MCX, JD Group, Żabka Polska)
- MIT methodology based business workshops, plus access to an international network of mentors and partners
- Applications can be submitted until June 27th, 2021 at www.mitefcee.org
- The program is affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- This is the sixth edition of the program addressed to startups from CEE, which has so far accelerated over 180 companies
More information about the acceleration can be found here.